Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift
Stairlift Cost: $3,300.00
If you have a straight staircase and are searching for stairlifts Huntersville, the Acorn 130 Straight Stair Lift may be right for you!
“We always provide free estimates on chair lifts for stairs. My team makes sure you have the lift you need at an affordable rate; we will not be undersold!” – Allen Brawley
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is our most affordable chair lift option, though it doesn’t work on all types of staircases. It is specifically built for straight staircases; we have curved stairlifts available for custom installations.
Two-story homes and basement homes can benefit greatly with the Acorn stairlift, it provides smooth start and stops, along with a safe transition from landing to landing. The Acorn line of lifts has evolved over many years of development to become a mainstay as a straight stairlift at an affordable stairlift cost.
Installation is never a problem, our staff of medical equipment professionals can install most stairlifts and home elevators in 2 business days or less. Professional installation ensures all manufacturers warranties are intact. We handle all the paperwork, registering your stairlift with Acorn, and establishing the 12-month warranty.
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat, and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- The railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there’s no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
Most stairlifts are equipped with a safety sensor, stopping the lift if the path is blocked. Always return to the preceding landing before exiting the lift, a fall hazard exists when exiting while on the stairs.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second – No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
|Download the||User Manual|