SL350AC Indoor Stair Lift
Stair Lift Cost: $2,195.00
Harmar’s SL350AC indoor stair lift is the “Handy Man’s” stair lift, easy to install directly to the stairs, no wall attachments. We sell, install and maintain stair lifts Statesville for a “Hassle-Free” year-round experience.
Now you can easily ride from landing to landing safely and securely. Harmar provides a very smooth transition, one that you will look forward to every trip.
Enjoy your living space with a stair lift from No Excuse Medical, we make life easy and fun again.
We promise safe, effortless transportation up and down your staircase. Easily enter and exit the 90° swiveling chair and rest assured if an obstacle is obstructing the track or staircase, the safety sensors will detect it and stop the lift.
The SL350AC is an indoor chair lift for stairs, sit and ride. This equipment will not transport wheelchairs, power chairs, or scooters, it is not a platform lift.
The SL350AC is cable driven for the smooth ride that gear driven stair lifts can’t provide. No jerking or bumping that upsets an aching back or aggravates leg pains. The steel aircraft cable used to control this lift is graded at 4,200 lbs breaking strength.
Our professional installers can install this lift on the right or left side of the outdoor staircase.
- For Indoor, Straight Staircases Only
- Available for Easy Self-Installation OR Optional Turn-Key
- Professional Installation Available
- Minimum 14″ Width from the Wall when Seat is Folded
- Operates on standard 110v AC household current
- 110v AC Outlet required within 6-feet of staircase top step
- Speed regulator offers a smooth, comfortable ride at a constant speed in both directions
- Extruded aluminum track
- Modern styling with upholstered seat
- AirProven Rack & Pinion drive system for extended reliability, covered to keep your stairs clean and finished
- Battery-powered drive system offers peace of mind operation even during power outages
- Operates on the stairs up to a 45-degree incline
- ETL Listed
Professional installation, from a certified installer is always recommended. The warranty may be voided.
|Weight capacity||350 lbs|
|Speed||20 feet per minute|
|Seat size||19” W x 14” D x 14” T|
|Travel distance||16 ft standard|
|Incline limits||45 degrees|
|Drive system||Cable Drive|
|Track (rail) type||Extruded Aluminum|
|Safety Devices||Limit Switches; Final Limit Switch; Slack Cable Brake w/ Switch; Footrest Obstruction Switch; Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch; Constant Pressure Controls|
|Warranty||3-year on components|
|Download the||Owners Manual|